Auteur Sujet: Axe Fest - The Dutch Version, 30 november 2013 @ Wisseloord Studio's, Hilversum  (Lu 2471 fois)

Hors ligne GibsonLesPaul

• ptit nouveau
  • AxeFx: AxeFX II

Hello Fractalians,

I'm organizing an Axe Fest, The Dutch Version on saturday the 30th of november 2013 at The Wisseloord Studio's in Hilversum, Netherlands.

What better place could a musician wish for than the studio where many great artists like Mick jagger, ELO, Michael Jackson, Elton John, Scorpions, The Police, Anouk and many, many others recorded their albums.

More info: Wisseloord Studios

The program is still in progress but for now this day will be jampacked with:

* Recap of Axe-Fest LA; several presentations by yek:
Setup, do's and dont's
 Building a preset
 Amps & Cabs
 Tone Matching

* Gear, gear and more gear:
MFC-101 Mark III
 New Matrix Cabs (including the 212FR)
 Stomplabels from Stomplabel.de

* Demo's from some users and their gear in Studio #1

* A tour through the studio building

* Last but not least, sharing experiences and have some good talk with fellow Fractalians @ The Wisseloord Bar.

Day starts at 11:00, The Wisseloord Bar closes at 19:00

The price…..

Because of the GREAT sponsorship of G66 the price is only………. 0 (say zero) euro's for the whole day! Yes, this whole day is for FREE!
But hang on, it get's even better.

What do you get when you come:
All of the above.
Some coins for food and drinks. (More coins are available for 2,50 eur at the day itself)
An unique and great experience to feel the vibe the walls are breathing in that famous studio and see where it all happened.
A lot of fun :)

To keep things running smooth and get yourself a place on the attendee list, please send me a PM here (in english) with the following info:
* Your email address
* Your full name

Assignment of the available places is based on the incoming order of the PM's. Fractalians from abroad are also welcome of course. The maximum number of attendees is 50.

Closing time for the PM's is thursday 31st of october. After that date I know if there's enough interest and if I can book the studio, which will be announced in this thread.
Confirmation, more info and details will follow later by email.

Let's make a great Axe Fest together and have a great experience!

And a big thanks to G66  for making this all possible with their amazing support!

GLP
« Modifié: 27 octobre 2013, 09:11:12 par GibsonLesPaul »